“You don’t actually do a project; you can only do action steps related to it.” ― David Allen, Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
…yes, Yes, YES. We all know how it goes, “step by step”, “little by little” and all that. Yet, we still try to do it all.
It’s mid-morning, on a Monday (or any other time/day, really…). Let’s reset our running minds and set things up to have a productive but steady week, shall we? How do you make a structured plan for a productive, yet steady week – in minutes, with only 1 (free) tool, in 5 simple steps? Like this:
- First things first: brain dump. Open your Wundertask Today screen and write down all the things that are cluttering your mind so you feel lighter 😌
- Then, drag each task to quickly distribute the task load throughout your day’s time buckets 💪
- Order the tasks by priority, inside each time bucket (again, just drag and drop – so easy) ⚡
- See if it looks like you’re overplanning for a single day (that’s why we divide the day into time buckets for you) 😊
- If so, postpone the lowest priority tasks with a swipe 💃
Done! You can then do the same for the whole week on your Future Days screen. Or even plan your Tomorrow in as much detail as we just described for Today, if you’re a Pro user.