Do you miss out on important or interesting knowledge because you don’t have time to read something when you first notice it? And then, well, life happens and you end up forgetting it, only remembering you missed it during a conversation where it might have come in handy.
What does it do?
With Wundertask Pro you can use Reads to bookmark unlimited articles, feeds, pages, etc., and read them later in the app or access the original page from within the app. You can either do this at your sooner convenience, or turn your Reads into tasks with a quick action.
How does it work?
On your iPhone/iPad
1. Find a page you would like to save to read later
2. When on the desired page, click the share icon at the right of the website bar and share with the Wundertask app
You can later access your Read via the app (on the lower menu bar) and either read it there, or click “Go to original article” at the bottom of the document to read it online.
On your desktop for Chrome
- Head to this link to add the Reads button as a Chrome extension.
- You can then access it via the jigsaw icon on the right upper corner of the Chrome browser window and pin it to your toolbar. And you’re all done.
Next time you find a page you would like to save, just click the Audacity Reads button in your bookmarks bar. You can later access it via the app and read it there, or access it online by clicking “Go to original article” at the bottom of the document.
On your desktop for Safari / Firefox / Edge
- Head to the Manage My Account Page
- Insert your email address and sign in to receive an email with your login link.
- In your email open the ‘Wundertask Login Request’ mail and click ‘Log me in’
- Go back to Manage My Account
- Under Manage My Account select ‘Read Later’ in the left hand menu
- Drag and drop the blue ‘Reads’ button onto your bookmarks bar, or paste the link provided onto your browser. Now the extension is installed.
Once you find a page that you’d like to save, just click the Reads button in your bookmarks bar. You can later access it via the app and read it there, or access it online by clicking “Go to original article” at the bottom of the document.
You can also turn your Reads into tasks!
Simply tap and hold the desired Read, then slide your finger to the task icon.
For more information on how upgrading to Pro can boost your Wundertask experience, please visit our Pro Features page.